Our course offers extensive training to prepare you for dental assisting so that as soon as you have completed our 13-week program, you will be ready to join the workforce right away!
Learn to be a Dental Assistant
Would you like a career with job security, good pay and professional work environment? If you said, “YES” then a career, as a Dental Assistant may be right for you. According to the Bureau for Labor Statistics, employment in this field is expected to grow much faster than the average for all occupations through 2026.
Experience the Real Thing!
We can train you in 13 weeks with 78 hours of lecture and lab plus a 56 hour dental assistant internship with a practicing dentist. After you graduate you’ll have the skills to get a job immediately. Why not call today for more information? Our admissions counselors will answer all of your questions about dental assistant training, dental assistant classes and dental assistant internship.
Currently there are more openings available than there are Dental Assistants to go around! The demand is there — why not take advantage of this opportunity?
- Your job as a Dental Assistant is recession-proof
- You will earn a living wage
- Your job may come with benefits such as paid vacation, and sick leave, medical and hospitalization, reimbursement for continuing education course fees, pension plans (401k) and profit sharing or bonus plan.
- You’ll work in a professional environment assisting with dental procedures, lab work and office duties.
- You can find employment anywhere in the United States
Our Approach Makes a Lasting Impact
Taking my dental class through your curriculum was a great experience for me. It provided me a program that gave me accurate and up to date information regarding dental assisting and various dental procedures. I felt that the training and lab time prepared me for working as a dental assistant in the real world. I would definitely recommend this school curriculum to anyone interested in becoming a successful dental assistant.Lauri W